COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
CHE Hair Lounge remains open.
During these unprecedented times, please be aware that we are taking all the necessary measures and precautions, as well as following the COVID-19 Safety Guidelines as per the Government of Canada to ensure the health and well being of all our clients and staff. While we are following the social distancing protocols, please know that we continue to limit the number of clients in the salon.
If you have an appointment scheduled with us, kindly ensure that you arrive on time. Please let us know, with as much advance notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Our staff members shall at all times:
- Wear a mask.
- Wash hands as often as possible, sanitize our smocks and disinfect stations between each client.
- Not come in to work if they are experiencing any flu like symptoms, have been exposed to anyone that has been sick within the last 14 days or has travelled within the last 14 days.
- Provide either a disposable cape or neck strip to clients getting a hair-cut.
Prior to coming to your appointment, please ensure you:
- Are wearing a mask.
- Arrive just in time for your appointment, as we limit the number of people inside, you may be asked to wait outside the salon (please note that arriving more than 10 minutes late may require rescheduling of your appointment.)
- Attend your appointment alone (children, pets, family members and/or friends will be asked to wait outside the salon.)
We ask that you do not come to the salon if you have been exposed to anyone sick in the last 14 days, or have any flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell/taste, etc).